Moon Travel Guides: From the roaring power of nature to the adventure waiting beyond the falls, Moon Niagara Falls reveals the best of this bucket list destination.
What you'll find in Moon Niagara Falls:
With Moon's expert advice, diverse activities, and local insight, you can experience Niagara Falls your way.
- Full coverage of both the American and Canadian sides, plus worthwhile day trips including Niagara-on-the-Lake, Buffalo, and wine country
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Strategic itineraries for any season, curated for romantic getaways, budget traveling, family trips, and more
- The highlights of Niagara Falls and off-beat ideas for making the most of your trip: Stand at the brink of Horseshoe Falls, taking in views of the thunderous cascades. Take a thrilling zipline above the Niagara River, or get an inside look at the falls from a tunnel dug into the gorge walls. Embark on an unforgettable boat tour, voyaging past American and Bridal Veil Falls, into the misty, roiling waters beneath Horseshoe (hop on board in the evening to catch a fireworks show!). Stroll downtown Buffalo, or sip your way through wine country. Hike through beech tree forests, ride the towering SkyWheel, and enjoy a romantic dinner over sunset views of the falls
- Honest advice from Buffalo native and Niagara Falls tour guide Joel A. Dombrowski on when to go, what to pack, where to eat, and where to stay, from campsites and motels to luxurious inns
- Essential information on getting there and getting around, crossing the US-Canada border, weather, wildlife, and safety
- Travel tips for seniors and visitors with disabilities
Exploring more of Canada? Try Moon Montréal & Quebec City
or Moon Atlantic Canada
. Headed down the East Coast? Try Moon New England Road Trip
or Moon Pennsylvania