Conquering Foreign Languages is the result of over 15 years of learning languages. It explains techniques that helped the author become a speaker of four foreign tongues, transition from beginner to teacher in less than a year in one of them, and converse with locals in several countries around the globe.
In this uncommon guide from self-confessed language fanatic, writer and travel-addict Tristan King, you will learn:
• How you can make language learning part of your everyday lifestyle (without taking extra time out of your day)
• How Tristan transitioned from newbie Spanish learner to teacher in less than one year without visiting a Spanish-speaking country, and how you can too
• How to learn faster, retain more, and develop memorable cues to boost your vocabulary
• Creative, free methods and techniques to sky-rocket your confidence when speaking another language
• Bonus: Insider tips on getting discounts for language courses (this alone will likely save you more than double the price of the guide)
Who is this guide for? This guide will help you if:
• Learning a foreign language has always been on your 'to do list', but you haven't started because you thought it seemed to difficult, or you could never find the time
• You've started learning one, but aren't progressing as fast as you'd like
• You want to experience the real sense of exotic places and impress the locals, or your partner speaks another language
You don't need to slave for hours over boring textbooks: what you need is real, tested techniques that you can apply now and use every day. That's exactly what you'll find in this guide - so join Tristan as he uses all of these techniques himself while learning French (his 5th language), and discover how to build confidence by skyrocketing your fluency.